Vertical Endeavors–Twin Cities Bouldering Built by Nicros
March 17th, 2018
Join us Saturday, March 17, 2018, for the grand opening of Vertical Endeavors–Twin Cities Bouldering!
Vertical Endeavors – Twin Cities Bouldering (VETCB) will be one of the largest Bouldering facilities in the country and will complement our other three facilities in the Twin Cities. The new facility will boast 18,000+ square feet of climbing wall surface built by Nicros, a dedicated crack wall with a variety of crack widths, a rotatable Treadwall, yoga studio, a complete Pro Shop, expanded training and fitness areas - (specially designed by industry experts including Eric Horst), expanded locker and shower areas, a community area with a fireplace, a large exterior patio with in-floor heating, a skylight the length of our building, and a beautiful rounded hardwood ceiling.
The Grand Opening celebrations will kick off at 11AM with a ribbon cutting followed by free climbing, an EFT membership sale, meet + greet with professional climber Alex Johnson, and more! After you climb, enjoy complimentary beer and food and mingle with other guests and members in our dedicated lounge space and outdoor deck.
Talk with an Expert, Get a Discount
Be on the lookout for our staff experts. These experts will be spread throughout the facility and readily available to discuss the specific programs we will offer at the new facility and VE as a whole. Plus each expert holds a special discounted promotion for their specific program.
- Membership Expert Dana Palmer: Dana has the hook up for memberships. Sign up for a Month-to-Month (EFT) Membership at the Grand Opening for $0 initiation fee!
- Camps Expert Alex Grant: Get 15% off Camp registration when you sign up with Alex at the Grand Opening
- Climb Team Expert Alex Johnson: Meet the new head climb team coach and sign up for her 6-week climbing training boot camp.
- Fitness Expert Andy Gunsaullus: One of the new programs specific to Twin Cities Bouldering, Andy will be taking sign-ups for personal training sessions
- Yoga Expert Jianna Hoss: Another new Twin Cities Bouldering specific program, Jianna will be offering 20% off a private yoga instruction.
- Community Expert Gabe Olson: Gabe is the Facility Manager at Twin Cities Bouldering and he's got all the info on the hot spots around town.
We look forward to celebrating with you and hope you will join us to see this exciting new facility!
Vertical Endeavors–Twin Cities Bouldering
2550 Wabash Avenue,
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55114