All Vertical Endeavors gyms are now a part of the NIHCA network, which will allow our members to qualify for Health Insurance reimbursement.
The amount (if any) that the member can be reimbursed will depend on their insurance carrier. Most people will qualify for a $20 reimbursement from their insurance company if they visit a Vertical Endeavors at least 12 times per month.
You will need your member number (located on your member key card) to apply.
First Time Enrollment Members
1. Go to NIHCArewards.org (Use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox)
2. Go to “MEMBERS Options”
3. Click “First Time Enrollment”
4. Select your Insurance Company.
5. Enter the Zip Code of your facility to find your location.
6. Click “Enroll Online” which will prompt you to fill out
information that will complete your online enrollment.
(Some facilities will say “Enroll”, if so, you will need to talk to
the Manager in order to get signed-up).
7. Read your insurance information before enrolling in fitness Incentive program.
8. Complete all fields for “Member Enrollment” and click Submit.
Congrats! You are now enrolled in the fitness incentive program. Once you have enrolled, you may go into “Already Enrolled” to view your workout and reimbursement history.
Always be sure to update and edit your profile with any changes that are pertinent for your incentive program. If you have any further questions, please talk to a Manager at your Vertical Endeavors. Get Healthy & Get Rewarded!
Fitness Incentive Program Details
- It is the member’s responsibility to enroll and complete the online process at NIHCArewards.org
- The member must promptly edit any changes to their insurance benefit at NIHCArewards.org and update any information that is pertinent to their member profile.
- The member must workout within the walls of the fitness facility and/or within the facility’s supervised programming.
- It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that the workout is recorded at the time of check-in to the facility; only one check-in per day is permitted towards the incentive program(s).
- The member will have a period of time between the completed month and the applied reimbursement/ incentive.
- The reimbursement/incentive cannot exceed what the member pays the facility for their membership. (i.e. If a member does not pay anything for their membership dues, then the member cannot be eligible to participate).
- If the member is denied reimbursements/incentives due to ineligibility, have them contact “Member Services” on the back of their insurance card.
All participants must sign our Liability Waiver and Rules Agreement.