Calling all homeschoolers and online learners in the Twin Cities! Vertical Endeavors is offering discount days to promote a healthy and fun lifestyle in a world without in-person gym classes.
Join us at VE – Minneapolis every Thursday between 12pm and 4pm for Homeschool Gym Class! Reservations required.
Child: $20 per 2 hour reservation, includes harness and shoe rental
Non-Climbing Chaperone: FREE! (Normally $20 due to capacity limitations, we will WAIVE spectator fees during Gym Class.)
Every Thursday between 12-4pm
2 hour reservations available
VE – Minneapolis
2540 Nicollet Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404
- Vertical Endeavors now has reduced hours and a CLIMB BY RESERVATION system in order to manage capacity limitations in our facilities and our new guidelines.
- Speed up the process by filling out an Online Waiver prior to your visit! The Online Waiver includes a Facility Video Orientation and will take about 10 minutes to complete. Please pay close attention to the rules and procedures for your safety. This video is in place of a facility tour and orientation.
- Upon arriving at the facility, you will be quizzed on the information in the Orientation Video. If you do not pass the quiz, you will be required to REWATCH the video or complete an in-person orientation. Due to low staffing, this may take extra time and will cut into your 2 hour reservation. Please pay close attention to the Orientation Video!!
- Wearing a mask or face covering is REQUIRED in shared spaces and while climbing or exercising. Everyone must provide their own mask. This is a state requirement in Minnesota and Illinois. There will be no exceptions.
- Wash, sanitize, or disinfect your hands before and after each climb. Sanitizer and disinfectant will be placed throughout the facility.
- Leave empty routes, problems, ropes, or auto belays between you and another climber in order to maintain 6 feet of social distance. Be patient, courteous toward, and aware of other climbers. This will help keep proper social distance for climbers and belayers. Climbing should be limited to one partner, no changing partners or having multiple climbing partners during your climbing session, unless everyone is in the same immediate family or intimate social circle.
- CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations must be done 24 hours in advance by calling the facility. Emailed cancellation requests will not be accepted. Within 24 hours but prior to the start of your reservation you may reschedule at no charge but may not receive a refund. After the start of your reserved time you will not be able to reschedule or receive a refund.
Read all of our COVID-19 Precautions here.
Questions? Please email email@example.com. Thanks!
All participants must sign our Liability Waiver and Rules Agreement.