Instructor Training Program
Vertical Endeavors Instructor Training Program is an interactive training program that can be customized to meet the needs of your facility. It can address all topics of operating an indoor or artificial climbing facility.
Customizable topics can include:
- Operations: Supervisory plans, administration, operations manual designating policies for customer orientations, lessons and skills qualifications, group programs, incident response and route setting.
- Risk management: Climbing wall access and security, facility rules and policies that promote customer safety.
- Staff training: Conducting orientations, lessons and group events, effective instruction, providing a base of knowledge.
- Equipment inspection: Uses, strength and applications, storage, regular inspections and documentation, complying with manufacturers recommendations.
- Professionalism: Respect for the dignity of peers, clients and employees, competence, appropriate relationships, fair and accurate representation.
Artificial and Indoor sport climbing continues to be one of the fastest growing sports in America and due to that growth, climbing walls have flourished. Vertical Endeavors designed the Instructor Training Program to meet an urgent need within the industry for a comprehensive training program that will educate staff members, improve risk management procedures and increase program sales. The Instructor Training Program is ideal for any climbing wall operation that has concerns about safety, liability, staff turnover or would like to increase program interest.
Whether your climbing wall is part of a camp program, community recreation center, school or university, commercial climbing facility or private fitness club, the Instructor Training Program is an affordable program that can meet the needs of your facility. The training is conducted by an experienced instructor who will work with your organization to make the training effective and efficient for your staff.
We look forward to working with you and your staff!
- Training courses will be canceled 3 weeks in advance if the minimum number of clients is not met.
- Full payment is required to reserve/schedule your training course.
- Cancellations and Refunds will be made according to the following schedule:
- A 25% cancellation fee will apply for cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to beginning of event.
- A 50% cancellation fee will apply for cancellations less than 48 hours in advance of the event.
- No refunds will be made for “No Shows” (a “No Show” is a person who registers for a program but who does not cancel registration or attend the program.)
- No refunds will be given once a program begins.
- Refunds will be processed as they are received or after the conclusion of the program, depending on the program date and when cancellation occurs. Refunds may take five to seven business days to process.
- If Vertical Endeavors needs to cancel the program for any reason, you may elect to transfer registration to another program, provided such a program is scheduled and space is available. If no program is available a full refund will be provided by Vertical Endeavors.
- If Vertical Endeavors determine that a participant must be removed from the program for inappropriate or illegal conduct, Vertical Endeavors will not provide a refund of any kind.
- The instructor has the authority to terminate any program or portion of, due to health or safety concerns.
- Cancellations will be accepted via phone, fax or e-mail.
All participants must sign our Liability Waiver and Rules Agreement.