VE Gives Back
Thank you for considering Vertical Endeavors for your corporate giving request. As a Company, our goal is to empower local organizations to transform the communities we share. Our VE Gives Back program is founded on three cause areas that define the scope of our corporate giving efforts: Climb for Community Fundraising Events, Donation Items for Auction Fundraisers, and Prize Coupons for youth events and initiatives.
We welcome all applications that align with our giving efforts, demonstrate significant impact and adhere to our Giving Guidelines outlined below.
At this time, we are working diligently to ensure that each of our VE Gives Back commitments aligns seamlessly with our giving efforts and thus we are forced to be very selective in the application process. The following guidelines highlight the areas of giving that are currently outside of our scope and cannot be considered for sponsorship:
- Tax-Exempt Status.Vertical Endeavors will only consider contribution requests from organizations classified as IRS 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit, located in areas where the company has significant business interests.
- Vertical Endeavors will not consider donation requests for personal assistance, scholarships, stipends, grants or other forms of individual support. Instead we commit our charitable giving resources to organizations that reflect our giving areas.
- Vertical Endeavors will not contribute to political organizations or for-profit businesses. We welcome applications and requests from K-12 Schools (including teams, student councils, PTA’s, and clubs), Scouting Troops, Youth Organizations, Booster Clubs, Community Groups, University Groups, and Campus Clubs, and Churches.
- Donation Requests for Auction Items or Prize Coupons will only be considered for organizations that have hosted a group event or field trip at a Vertical Endeavors location in the year previous to the request. For groups that find hosting a paid climbing event to be cost-prohibitive, scheduling a Climb for Community Fundraising event also qualifies the hosting organization for Auction Item and Prize Coupon donations.
- We expect organizations receiving contributions to be in compliance with the requirements of the Equal Employment Opportunities Act, Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, and other federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Fundraiser event date must be a minimum of one month out
All participants must sign our Liability Waiver and Rules Agreement.