Full Time Production Associate
St. Paul, MN
(some travel required)
Nicros, Inc. is growing and prides itself on offering the finest products, training programs, inspections, and customer service in the climbing industry. Since 1992, Nicros has been a leader through innovation, high end construction, design of climbing facilities, design of climbing walls, the development of new handhold and training products, along with providing quality professional services to our customers.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Production Associate to produce handholds, wooden volumes, climbing walls, and safety systems. They will participate in multiple facets of the manufacturing process including designing products, creating and finishing manufactured resin parts, constructing wooden volumes, manufacturing climbing wall panels, packaging orders, and working in shipping and receiving. Additionally, this position includes, but is not limited to CNC machine operation, climbing wall construction, product installation, climbing wall inspections, travel, on site clean-up, and miscellaneous customer support services. All employees must comply with any and all safety requirements.
The ideal candidate must be skilled, self-motivated, driven, capable of managing several projects simultaneously, and have experience with commercial construction projects. They will be involved in all phases of the production life cycle. Additionally, they will provide quality customer service to existing and potential clients. Climbing experience on various types of climbing walls, surfaces, and locations, along with knowledge of the Outdoor Recreational Industry is desired.
- Have constructive and positive approach in dealing with others
- Ability to work independently and solve problems with resources available
- Employee must be detail oriented with the ability to repeat processes with accuracy
- Experience in construction, carpentry, welding, and/or painting is a plus
- Experience working with chemicals, resins and/or fiberglass is a plus
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 75 lbs.
- Be able to work in chemical, manufacturing, and construction environments – employee will be required at times to wear proper personal protective equipment (PPE), such as a vapor mask, apron, sleeves, hearing and eye protection, harness, etc. as needed
- Must be able to pass a drug background and physical screening
- Be available to work Monday–Friday 7:30 am–4:30 pm (Base hours)
- Must be willing to travel as work requires (10%+)
- Climbing Experience on Various Artificial Climbing Walls (desired)
- Salary will be determined by level of experience and employee qualifications
- Employment includes a free membership at Vertical Endeavors for themselves and their immediate family members.
- Position is Full-Time, non-exempt with benefits
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com