Vertical Endeavors now has reduced hours and a CLIMB BY RESERVATION system in order to manage capacity limitations in our facilities and our new guidelines. Members and Non-Members can reserve a 2 hour climbing slot online or walk-in if there is availability. Capacity limitations vary per location. Click here for walk-in availability.
Memberships are going to continue to be frozen (with no freeze fee) and on hold (your prepaid annual membership will be extended for the entire time it has been on hold, since March 16, 2020). *Members who want to reinstate their membership must sign a Membership Re-Institution Acknowledgement Form, understanding they will not have full access to the facilities, as this does devalue memberships.
- Frozen Members will pay $15 per reservation. Cancellations must be done 24 hours in advance to receive a refund. Climbers who do not show will forfeit their $15.
- Reinstated Members will pay $0. Reinstated Members may participate in Member Only Hours. No reservation is needed for Member Only Hours and capacity limitations will be maintained.
- Punch Card holders may use their punch cards.
- Members can reserve a spot for themselves ($0) and additional members ($0) or non-members ($20).
- Non-members will pay $20. Cancellations must be done 24 hours in advance to receive a refund. Climbers who do not show will forfeit their $20.
- Members and non-members can walk-in if there are available spots.
- Climbing shoes are required for all climbers. Rental shoes are $5
Any spectators or adult chaperones must also reserve a time slot and pay a fee due to capacity limitations. Children under 14 must be supervised by a paid adult chaperone.
CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations must be done 24 hours in advance by calling the facility. Emailed cancellation requests will not be accepted. Within 24 hours but prior to the start of your reservation you may reschedule at no charge but may not receive a refund. After the start of your reserved time you will not be able to reschedule or receive a refund.
Each facility will have different limits and various restrictions on the number of people that can be in certain areas at any one time. Entry ways, Bouldering areas, restrooms, fitness areas, yoga rooms, party rooms, etc. will be monitored. Please obey posted limitations.
Our temporary procedures will look like this:
- Reserve a two hour climbing session online or check for walk-in availability. Member Only Hours are walk-in only. Capacity limitations will be maintained.
- Check-in. Wash your hands immediately after check-in.
- Every person in the facility must sign a New Waiver and COVID-19-Related Assumption of Risk Statement. You can access this waiver online here and fill it out ahead of time.
- Credit or Debit Card transactions only.
- Maintain a minimum of 9 feet of SOCIAL DISTANCE between yourself and other people
- A face mask or covering is required throughout the facility.
- Wash, sanitize, or disinfect your hands before and after each climb
Remember: If you are sick, have a fever, or have any symptoms for COVID-19, please STAY HOME!
Read more about our COVID-19 Guidelines here.
Due to capacity restrictions during the pandemic some of our facilities will have further limitations on reservations during peak hours. Currently, at our Bloomington facility, only one reservation per customer will be allowed during peak hours after 4pm on weekdays and all day on weekends. Customers may ask for extended climbing time if the facility is not at or near capacity at the conclusion of their reservation time. If customers have questions as to what is allowed, they can always ask a helpful VE staff member.
All participants must sign our Liability Waiver and Rules Agreement.